Account Coordinator – Corporate Brands
- Do you want to work with some of New Zealand’s largest Brands?
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career and work with a talented, vibrant team, supported by a broad company network?
The Detmold Group is a specialist converter of paper and board based products for a diverse range of Customers in New Zealand and throughout the world. With over 50 years of experience, the Detmold Group is one of the larger manufacturers of paper packaging products in the Asian region.
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Sales Coordinator to join our team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of customer orders for nominated key accounts
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders, to ensure accurate, on time delivery of goods to all Corporate Brands & National Accounts customers.
- First point of contact for customer distribution centre enquiries
- Proactively address customer concerns and requests, developing solutions that demonstrate the Detpak promise of delivering quality value and service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing Corporate Brands & National Accounts and develop significant relationships with key customers.
- Coordinate the quality control (internal) and customer response process (external), and manage the credit claims process efficiently.
- Coordinate debtors and aged stock management for Corporate Brands & National Accounts.
You will be an analytical, passionate and customer focused individual, who is seeking to work in a fast paced, progressive and forward thinking company. We offer a supportive, team environments with genuine development and career growth opportunities and provide
To gain further information and to apply for this position, please visit our corporate website at www.detmold.com.au