Sales & Production Support Officer
- South Australian Owned International Company; based in Brompton
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and career
Custom Cartons, is part of the Detmold Group who are a leading manufacturer of paper and board packaging products with 6 manufacturing locations and over 22 sales offices in 15 countries. Custom Cartons are based in Brompton and service the growing demand for small run cartons in Australia and offer an extensive range of packaging cartons to a wide range of industries.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a self-starting and proactive Sales & Production Support Officer to join our team. This role is ideal if you have experience working in a dynamic, hands on environment and enjoy working as part of a team.
Working within this fast pace manufacturing environment, your duties will include;
- Processing sales orders & general customer relationship management
- Liaising with customers, in person, via telephone & email
- Organising quotes & designs for new products
- Liaising with multiple departments across the organisation to coordinate orders & projects
- Providing support to the National Sales Team
- Monitoring customer inventory levels & orders throughout the production process
- General administrative tasks & office support
Your confidence in communicating effectively will come to the fore as you provide strong service to both our internal and external customers. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn and grow with the Company, as well as hold strong administrative and computer skills. Furthermore, previous experience in sales support or a manufacturing environment will be highly regarded, coupled with a high attention to detail.
Please apply for this position through this website, uploading a recent copy of your resume & cover letter. If you have additional questions, please contact Sarah Kyle, Human Resources Advisor on +61 8 8348 3837.
To learn more about our organisation, please visit our website at www.detmold.com.au.
Applications are open to Australian permanent residents with eligibility to work.