Human Resources Coordinator
- Australian Owned International Company
- Adelaide Head Office Based in Brompton with Global Reach
- Busy and Challenging Role with Room to Develop your Career
The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of paper and board packaging products with 6 manufacturing locations and over 22 sales offices in 15 countries. We supply to a diverse range of customers including some of the world’s leading brands. We are committed to our people and ensuring a positive employment experience for all.
We have an opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join our busy Head Office HR team. Working with experienced HR practitioners this role is responsible for both HR administration and the provision of a number HR services. Activities include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of HR administration activities including preparation of letters, contracts, initiation of payroll changes, reporting and costing allocations
- Accurately recording all HR information and ensuring records are maintained, including employee records, recruiting and on-boarding processes, performance and probation reviews, contract periods and various other employment matters
- Monitoring and tracking all activities with critical dates and ensuring actions are completed in timeframes required
- Assisting with the delivery of induction and coordinating on-boarding and induction processes to ensure successful integration of new employees
- Coordinating and assisting line managers with all cyclical HR processes
- Assisting in rolling out and coordinating key HR initiatives
- Coordinating employee communications
- Coaching and advising line managers and employees in HR processes and employment related matters
- Assisting with recruitment and selection activities
- Administrating various HR systems and processes
- Preparing monthly HR reports and collecting data globally
To be successful in this role candidates will require strong attention to detail, personal drive, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high-level organisational and time management abilities. In addition, a general knowledge of employment laws and practices, award interpretation, experience with payroll/HRIS and record keeping and advanced/intermediate computer and Microsoft Office Excel and Word skills is preferred.
We are seeking a candidate with high integrity, the ability to build effective working relationships and be comfortable working with a diverse group of people, cultures and roles, including manufacturing shop floor, office and managerial roles. Relevant HR qualifications and experience within a similar HR role is desirable. Candidates must be willing to have police and background checks, and must have legal eligibility to work in Australia.
Enquires welcome to Carmen Baker (08) 8448 3200.
To apply for this role please complete the details in the form below and submit your resume outlining your skills and experience relevant to this role.