- Outstanding career opportunity
- Work with well-known brands and diverse stakeholders across the business
- Make your mark within a progressive and leading global manufacturer
The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of specialised paper and board packaging products. From their first factory in Adelaide, the Detmold Group has now grown to 7 manufacturing locations and sales offices in 17 countries and employs around 3,000 people. Detmold supply to a diverse range of customers including some of the world's most iconic brands. We are a business that is proud of our People, Brand, and Products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring leader to make their mark by driving continuous improvement of our operations, capacity and inventory management practices and system utilisation across the Global Supply Chain function.
Reporting to the Group General Manager Supply Chain, the role of Supply Chain Planning Manager plays a key role within the team and responsibilities include:
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships across the business by providing a proactive and supportive supply chain experience
- Driving continuous improvement in stocking policies, capacity, and inventory management practices
- Leading best practice system utilisation for the Group Supply Chain team
- Partnering with IT and Group Business Simplification teams to drive process improvement and efficiency improvements
- Expanding and improving Group Supply Chain systems and methodology globally.
- Role modelling positive leadership to the team and provide coaching and support
You will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or comparable environment
- Interpersonal skills which are inclusive and encourage the development, cooperation, and support of others and which emphasise and encourage a professional service delivery focus
- Proven ability to analyse operational systems and process to support continuous improvement and drive innovation
- A high-level of professional credibility and personal integrity that builds stakeholder engagement and trust.
- Excellent problem-solving ability including use of sound judgement
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Project Management will be highly regarded
To be successful within this role you will have a passion for supply chain, be results orientated, goal driven, and outcome focused. Your natural ability to foster relationships and ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation will place you well for this role. In return there is the opportunity to learn and grow within the business.
Enquiries welcome to Abi Wheeler (08) 8348 3885.